You may have noticed that our Resources page has been under construction most of the summer. That’s because we have been hard at work expanding our sermon archive and doing a complete overhaul of its functionality. The new page went live this past weekend! A couple of features to highlight:
- Searchability — Simplified dropdown menus and tabs for easier sorting, plus sidebar widgets to highlight things you may have missed.
- Size — Twice as many files in the archive, including a number of new speakers and venues. Of the 200 or so that have been added since June, most are older, so if you think you’ve heard everything, guess again!
- Speed — New software allows for much faster browsing.
- Mobility — Unlike the old one, the new page is fully compatible with smartphones and other such devices. Files are easily accessible and playable via the menu on the mobile version of the site.
- Snazzy New Look — In other words, silly images galore.
- The Mockingpulpit Podcast! Mbird now has a dedicated podcast on iTunes, which you can subscribe to by clicking here. Subscribers will automatically receive every new sermon or talk that gets uploaded, regardless of when they were recorded.
Major thanks to Win Jordan and James Fishwick for making this happen. And while it may take a week or two to work out the kinks, please don’t hesitate to let us know if your run into any issues (email@example.com).